Monday, January 3, 2011

From one of my customers...

I received the letter below from a customer.  I love to hear how much others love their Wildtree products, and even more so, I love to hear how they are using their products! I am going to have to try this one for sure.  I should point out that this customer is referring to Wildtree's Garlic Galore seasoning blend.
Stacie,
Thank-you for your e-happy new year card!  We made chili for New Years Eve and I left it in the crock pot thinking I would slow cook it and add the Chipolte chilis later.  However, my husband the Chef Ramsey of a cook, looked in the cupboard and into the green bag you had given me with the two spices, one fetticini power and garlic seasoning. He used the garlic seasoning spice to add to the chili.  Needless to say, we did not add the chilis, it was that good!  everyone raved about how the chili was amazing!  Thank-you for that spice.  You had added it to sour cream at the Boutique, as I remember.  So now add it to your chili!
 
Thank-you,
C
 
Note: Names will always be omitted to protect customer privacy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment